Inmate Scanning and Tracking
The Ki Corp Inmate Scanning and Tracking System was designed to streamline and automate the inmate supervisory duties performed by detention officers. All inmate activities and inmate movement are tracked in real-time and tracked historically.
The system provides tools to assist shift supervisors and detention management in assuring adherence to agency procedures and compliance with the Texas Commission on Jail Standards.
Handheld scanners are ruggedized for use in the harshest detention environments. The handheld scanner communicates over a secured wireless network to a server containing the Inmate Tracking software.
Ki Corp will provide custom programming to interface with your agency’s JMS system for the sharing of inmate tracking data.
- Equipment Checks Periodic required equipment checks (flashlights, fire extinguishers, SCBA, scanners).
- Housing Roster List of inmates housed at a particular location.
- Inmate Inquiry Detention officer scans inmate’s wristband to display inmate’s detention file including mugshot.
- Inmate Lockdown Document inmate lock-down to their cell for a specified time period.
- Inmate Roll Call Scan inmates at a location for an electronic roll call.. Scan inmates at a location for an electronic roll call.
- Inmate Tracking Check inmates in/out of pre-defined locations for real-time tracking of inmates.
- Interface to LiveScan Fingerprinting Custom defined log entries (rec yard open/close, inmate mail passes, inmate meal served, commissary conducted, cell lights on/off, etc.)
- Location Roster List of inmates currently at a particular location.
- Log Entry Interface for sharing data between the Ki Corp Jail Management System and third-party jail commissary systems..
- Message Log History of all messages sent to the handheld scanner: security alerts, inmate tracking alerts, inmate movement alerts.
- Security Checks Jail security check, Close watch check, others in area log.